Hi Friends, We on Behalf of Gadget Review, Will Give you a Simple Solution or Tweak of Playing Pokemon Go Game. If you are among them who is Finding it tough to Play the Pokemon Go Game, You will Love this Article. And If you find us though Google Search, I Need not to be an Expert to know that your Question is the Same “Pokemon Go Not Working” or Maybe “How to Play Pokemon Go in India.” Am I Right? So Here’s the Solution for you.
With VPN you can play Pokemon Go without any restrictions because VPN changes your IP address so it looks like you are playing from a region where the game works.
To Play Pokemon Go on your Device you Need 3 Simple Steps:
- Get VPN account
- Setup VPN connection
- Play Pokemon Go game!
How to Play Pokemon GO on Android with VPN?
To play Pokemon GO on your Android device you need to make a vpn connection.
- Click Settings icon
- Select Wireless & Networks and tap on VPN
- Tap Add VPN Network
- Input connection name (Sahrzad VPN), select the type of your VPN connection – PPTP VPN, input VPN server address from your account data.Please be carefully – don’t use any additional symbols like spaces, http://, www, / …etc in the server address.
- Input your Username and password that you received from VPN account service in e-mail.
- Save it and tap Connect.
For Connection to VPN Server:
- Select Home > Menu > Settings
- Tap Wireless & networks
- Tap VPN settings
- The VPN connections you have added are present in the list
- Tap the VPN you wish to connect to (Sahrzad VPN)
- A dialog box will open asking for your credentials, enter them and click connect.
When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device. If you are disconnected, you will receive a notification and an option to go back to the VPN settings section. Once you have created vpn connection you can switch it on and off on the main settings screen.
With VPN you can enjoy Pokemon GO game!
How to play Pokemon Go Game on iOS with VPN:
To Play Pokemon GO in iOS Device Follow the Next Steps:
- Go to Settings > General > VPN
- Click Add VPN Configuration.
- Choose PPTP VPN and enter you VPN account data. You will receive your VPN server, username and password in the e-mail. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
- Save your VPN configuration. Once you have created VPN connection you can switch it ON and OFF on the main settings screen.
- Once you have created VPN connection you can switch it on and off on the main settings screen.
So Here’s the Tweak on How to Play Pokemon Go in India. I Hope this Solution will End the Pokemon Go Not Working Problem in your Device Specially if you are from India. Thanks. Don’t Forget to Like Our Facebook Page for this kind of Awesome Reviews & Solutions.